How time flies. We’ve enjoyed every minute. Ok, almost every minute. I don’t always love a 3 am wake up call.
It was a big day so we had to do a few things:
- Birthday coffee at Blue Bottle (well, coffee for us). With a slice of pumpkin bread for baby.
- Attempt at a Daddy/Baby picture to recreate the Day 5 picture
- Subways with a stroller (ARGH!)
- Lunch at Despana (pouch for baby)
- Some shopping in SoHo (I had to say no to the baby Moncler jacket)
- Park time (also known as a place to nurse on the go)
- Stop in the Apple Store so Mommy can look at the watch she wants
- Play time
- And the next day, some kettlebells to work off the cake.